Return items to inventory
Edit Order can be used to return items to inventory and automatically issue a refund for your customer
- Open the order using Edit Order by clicking on More Actions
- Click on the red “X” next to the item you wish to return to stock
- After you’ve successfully selected the item you wish to return to stock, click the “Save” button in the upper right corner
- After you click Save, the item(s) will automatically be returned to inventory (only if you have your app programed to restock automatically), and the difference in price will automatically be refunded to the original payment method (unless you use Edit Order's "Do not issue refund" override).
- On the orders page, the original order will be marked as canceled and the new order will be created
Here is a video walk through of the steps above:
For additional assistance you can find more written and video tutorials here .