Editing or removing tax amount
When making decisions about sales tax on Shopify, you can use Cleverific Order Editor to specifically edit your tax amount, or remove it completely. This article will show you how.
Edit or remove the tax amount
1. Go to Orders in your Shopify admin and select the original order.
2. On the orders detail page, select Edit Order from the More Actions dropdown.
3. Click on the three dots next to the product you want to edit.
4. Select Adjust taxes and change the tax rate or use the trash icon to remove the tax line altogether.
6. Click the blue Apply button within the product area to save your edits.
Walkthrough of the steps above:
Questions? We'd love to hear from you! Email us at: email@example.com