Correct or add product SKU to existing order
Customers often request exchanges for various reasons such as, a different size, color or customization. In these instances, you can use Edit Order to switch the incorrect item with the new correct item by simply changing the product SKU. This article explores how to do this.
- Open the order in which you want to correct the product SKU
- Click More Actions and then click Edit Order
- Once the order is opened in Edit Order click on the Blue Pencil next to the line of the item you want to change
- After you’ve click on the blue pencil, a drop down menu will appear displaying a tab labeled product with an open field titled SKU
- In the open field you can input the correct SKU and then click the Green Save at the bottom of the screen.
- After you press the green save, you must also click the Purple Save in the top right corner
- Once all steps are complete the original order will be marked as canceled and a new order with the correct SKU will replace it.
Here’s a video walk through of the steps above:
For additional assistance you can find more written and video tutorials here .