Correct or add product SKU to existing order
Customers often request exchanges for various reasons such as a different size, color, or customization. In these instances, you can use Edit Order to switch the incorrect item with the new correct item by simply changing the product SKU. This article explores how to do this.
- Open the order in which you want to correct the product SKU
- Click More Actions and then click Edit Order
- Once the order is opened in Edit Order click on the three dots next to the line of the item you want to change
- After you’ve clicked on the three dots, a drop-down menu will appear displaying a tab labeled Advanced edits
- In the open field, you can input the correct SKU and then click the blue Apply button.
- After you press the blue Apply button, you must also click the blue Save button in the top right corner
- Once all steps are complete the original order will be marked as canceled and a new order with the correct SKU will replace it.
Here’s a walkthrough of the steps above:
For additional assistance, don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.