Creating new orders
Use Cleverific Order Editor to create new orders in Shopify with more flexibility and control, like orders with custom pricing. New orders can also be saved as draft orders instead of regular Shopify orders.
Create a new order
1. From the Orders page, select New Order from the More actions menu
2. Assign a customer to the order using the customer search.
3. Add products to the order using the product search
4. When you're done editing your order, click Save.
6. You can send a payment request for the outstanding amount:
Or, click Save Order to save without sending a payment request:
After clicking Send Payment Request or Save Order, you will be redirected to your new Shopify order in your Shopify admin.
Got questions? Drop us a line at: email@example.com