How payment requests affect your sales reports
Payment Requests currently work by creating an adjustment order to accept payment for a pre-existing order in Shopify (How Payment Requests work in Edit Order). These adjustment orders can be filtered out of your Shopify sales reports based on the tag "Edit Order - Adjustment Order
1. From your Orders page, click Export and then set the date range that you would like for your report:
2. Once you get the CSV report from your email inbox, import it into a Google Sheets spreadsheet:
3. With the data imported, click the Tags tab and add a filter
4. Deselect all categories that contain any of these tags:
- "Edit Order - Cancelled"
- "Edit Order - Adjustment Order"
and then click OK
Your report will now only show orders valid for reporting purposes.