Creating an item template
This article explains how to create an item template using Edit Order, which is the fist step for using Edit Order’s Shopify Flow connector to add an item to an order automatically after the order has been placed.
- In your Shopify Admin, go to Apps, then click Edit Order by Cleverific
- Click Shopify Flow in the upper right hand corner
- Click Create Item Template
- Enter the Title for your item template. A description is optional but may help you distinguish between other similar item templates.
- Add items to your item template using the product search
- Your items you have selected will show up underneath the search bar
- When you're finished adding items, click Save in the upper right hand corner
Now that you've created an item template, you'll be ready to assign it to a Shopify Flow workflow. See our promotional items guide next for how to assign your item template to your Flow workflow.
Got questions? Drop us a line at: email@example.com.