Add back order information to an order
Edit Order can be used to add back order information and accept an order even when a product is out of stock. This article will show you how to do this.
- Go to your orders page, and select New Order from the More actions drop down menu.
- Add a customer to the order.
- Add the out-of-stock item to the order.
- Click Save, and then Send a Payment Request to collect payment.
- When the out-of-stock item becomes available to ship, and when the order is marked as Paid - fulfill the order.
Questions? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org