Add back order information to an order
Edit Order can be used to add back order information and accept an order even when a product is out of stock. This article will show you how to do this.
- Go to your orders page, and select “New Order” from the “More actions” drop down menu.
- Add a customer to the order.
- Add the out of stock item to the order.
- Click “Save”, and then “Send a Payment Request” to collect payment.
- When the out-of-stock item is back in stock, and when the order is marked as “Paid” - fulfill the order.
Questions? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at: email@example.com