How to combine orders
Edit Order can be used to combine two orders into one order. Below are the steps showing how to accomplish this, and there is a demonstration video walking through how to combine orders at the bottom of this page.
In the following example, we will use order #1929 and order #1930 to demonstrate how to combine two orders.
- Open order #1929 and order #1930 in two separate windows, and put them side by side on your screen.
- Open Edit Order for the order with the greater amount of line items (#1929), and use the search to find and add all of the items from the other order (#1930).
- Once all of the items from order #1930 have been added, save the order without sending a Payment Request. This will create your new, combined order as Order #1929A, and order #1929 will be canceled automatically without giving a refund.
- Mark Order #1929A as paid.
- Lastly, cancel order #1927 without giving a refund (manually set the refund amount to $0).
Your two orders should now be combined.
We're working on a feature to make combining orders a “one-click” step. If you’re interested in receiving updates on this feature, or if you have any questions on how to combine orders using Edit Order, please reach out at: email@example.com