Adding staff accounts to Edit Order
This article discusses the permissions necessary for staff accounts to access Edit Order, where to find these permission, and how to set them up.
All Edit Order plans come with unlimited access for every staff account that you have in your Shopify store. All staff accounts should be able to have access to Edit Order but do need to have a minimum set of permissions assigned to them in the Shopify Admin. By default, the staff member is set to have full permissions and access to the admin when you create a new account.
To set staff account permissions for accessing Edit Order, perform the following steps:
- From your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Account.
- In the Accounts and Permissions section, click a staff member's name to open the account details.
- In the Admin Access section, uncheck the checkbox next to Staff member has full permissions:
- The following screenshot shows the minimal required checkboxes for a user to be able to access and use Edit Order. A staff account must have at least these permissions in order to use Edit Order
- Click Save to confirm the changes.