Send an email notification when updating an order
This article explains how to send an email notification to your customer when updating an order.
By default, Edit Order does not send any emails out when you edit an order. You can tell Edit Order to do send out the standard Shopify order confirmation email on an individual edit basis when editing an order by doing the following on the Edit Order screen:
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit Order screen, under the Override default settings heading, look for Email Confirmation Template
- Change the option to "Order Updated - Default Template"
Set up Edit Order to always send a notification
- Go to Apps, click on Edit Order by Cleverific
- Click Advanced Settings in the blue banner in the upper right hand corner.
- On the Advance Settings page, find the Email Notifications heading and change the option to Order Updated - Default Template
- Click Save to save your settings.