Access customer data in Order Editor
In Order Editor, you can access valuable customer data directly when you're creating or editing an order via our Customer Insights feature. This information accessible in one click can help your sales and customer service team make well-informed decisions.
Here’s the full list of data that Customer Insights provides:
- Name and email
- AOV (average order value)
- Total spent
- Length of time as a customer
- Any notes and tags
- Previous order numbers
Access Customer Insights
- Open your order in Order Editor. Or on your Shopify order list, click More Actions > New Order.
- Make sure a customer is entered in the "Search name/email" field.
- Click on the profile icon on the right-hand side of your screen.
Note: Orders edited in Advanced Mode will count towards the customer's total orders placed.
In your Sales by Customer Name report, you can filter out cancelled orders to get accurate total orders placed per customer.
Don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!