Customer Portal Quickstart
To turn on Customer Portal, you need to enable Customer Portal in your settings and add a snippet to your Shopify order status page.
Customer Portal is currently only available for early access merchants. Sign up to be notified when it launches.
This article will show you how to:
- Enable Customer Portal in your settings.
- Find the snippet in your Customer Portal Settings.
- Add the snippet to your Shopify order status page.
- Verify your setup
Enable Customer Portal in your settings
- Go to Customer Portal Settings.
- Next to Customer Portal Settings, turn on Enable Customer Portal
Find the snippet in your Customer Portal Settings
- In your Customer Portal Settings, navigate to the bottom of the page to the Install Customer Portal section.
- In the Copy the install snippet section, click to copy the snippet.
Add the snippet to your Shopify order status page
In your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Checkout and accounts.
- Under the Order section, navigate to Order status page.
- In the Additional scripts field, paste the snippet.
- Click Save.
Verify your setup
- In your Customer Portal settings, navigate to the Install Customer Portal section.
- Under Verify your setup, click Create a test order.
- Open the email confirmation you've received.
- Click View your order.
- On the order status page, under the Change Order section, click Edit order.