Adding custom fields to an order
In Edit Order, you can add additional structured information about your orders by adding custom fields. This article will show you how.
Add custom fields
Custom fields can be useful to give instructions to fulfillment or to attribute commissions to sales representatives.
- On your order list page, select the order you want to edit.
- Click More Actions > Edit Order.
- Navigate to the Custom Fields section.
- Click the (+) symbol.
- Enter a description and a value.
6. When you’re done editing your order, click Save.
The custom fields you’ve just entered in Edit Order will be displayed on your order page in Shopify as "Additional Details" under the Notes section.
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org!