Setting up bundle automation for Shopify Flow
Cleverific Order Editor + Shopify Flow supports bundle fulfillment automation, which takes the manual work out of finding the SKUs you need for each bundle you've sold. You can set this workflow once to automatically expand bundles into their individual SKUs.
Shopify Flow integration is now available to all Cleverific Order Editor's plans. See details and pricing here.
Set up a bundle in Order Editor
- In your Shopify Admin, go to Apps, then click Cleverific Order Editor to go to the Order Editor landing page.
- Click the Automation link > Bundles on your Order Editor landing page.
- Select New Bundle.
- Click Select Bundle, then search for your bundle product to add. Make sure the item that you choose for the Bundle section is the SKU for the entire bundle.
- Name the bundle automation and add the individual products that make up this bundle. Order Editor will discount items to $0 and add them to the cart.
- Turn on the toggle on the upper right to Active.
- Save your bundle in the Order Editor app. You can add as many bundle configurations as you like.
Now that you've created a Bundle, you'll be ready to assign it to a Shopify Flow workflow. See our guide on how to set up a workflow next to learn how to add your bundle to your Shopify Flow workflow.
Need help? Drop us a line at email@example.com.