Send Payment Requests with Custom Message Templates
You can use a custom message template when you send a payment request to your customers. This feature allows you create custom messages so that you can use the messaging that you prefer or communicate with customers in your preferred language.
Before sending out the payment request, you can select the custom message that you would like to use from the Choose a template dropdown menu. The message will immediately appear in the window in case you would like to make changes or customize it further.
Manage custom messages
You can create custom message templates by:
- Go to your Shopify Admin > Apps > Edit Order by Cleverific
- Then, click on the Settings link in upper right hand corner of the Edit Order banner
- Click on Payment Request Settings.
On the Payment Request Settings page, you'll be able to create new templates, edit, and delete existing templates.
Creating a new message template
Message templates require the following fields:
- Name: This is the name of the template that you'll see in your options when deciding which template to use when sending a payment request. The default name for all templates is "Untitled". You can edit the name by clicking on the template's current name in the upper left hand area of the page.
- From address: The from email address that the payment request email will be sent as. This currently defaults to your store's customer service email address
- Subject: The subject of the email
- Message body: The body of your message for the payment request sent to your customers