Product Sets allow you add one or more products to new orders, draft orders, and edits with just one click. Use Product Sets to configure commonly added sets of items for bundles, upsells, or simple shortcuts for quick access to commonly used products.
How Product Sets Work
Product sets can be used in any scenario with Edit Order:
- Creating or editing regular orders
- Creating or editing draft orders
- Creating orders from abandoned checkouts
When a product set is applied to an order, all of the line items that you configured inside of the product set will be added at once. The line items added will preserve the variants and quantities that you previously set when you created the product set.
Product sets can contain 1 or more line items. There is no practical limit to the number of line items you can set up in a product set.
You can create as many product sets as you need, up to your Edit Order plan's limit.
Creating and Editing Product Sets
Creating a new product set
- To create a product set, log in to your Shopify Admin. Then go to Apps > Edit Order by Cleverific. In the Edit Order dashboard, click on Settings > Product Sets
- Click on the New Product Set to start creating a new product set
- Start building your product set
- Edit the name of your product set. Your product set name will only be visible to you and your team
- Click on the Add Product button to add products
- You can set the default quantity for any product for when it is added to an order
When you're done setting up your product set, click Save to save the product set. The product set will be immediately available for use the next time you create or edit a regular order or draft order.
Editing a product set
To edit an existing product set, click on the product set's name in the list. Editing a product set does not affect any orders that you may have already used the product set in.
To delete a product set, mouse over the product set you want to delete and then click on the trash can icon. Deleting a product set does not affect any orders that you may have already used the product set in. Deleting a product set cannot be undone.
Using Product Sets in Orders
When using Edit Order, you can use your product sets by clicking on the lightning bolt icon next to the product search bar.
When your product sets options appear, click on the product set you want to use. Edit Order will immediately add all items from your product set to the order.
Plans and Pricing
Limits on the number of Product Sets you can create depend your Edit Order plan. Please see Edit Order's plans and pricing for more information at https://editorder.net