How to enable 3rd-party cookies in Google Chrome browser
Edit Order works with your Shopify store as an app embedded in your Shopify Admin and using cookies to log you into your session. As browser security standards continue to evolve, this may cause problems with the Shopify Admin being able to load Edit Order. Common error messages include:
- Needs access to cookies
- The application can't be loaded with the current version of Safari, please try clearing your cookies or using another browser
- Your browser needs to authenticate
These issues can usually be solved by allowing Edit Order set cookies in your browser in order to log you into your session.
- Go to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security
- Click "Site Settings"
- Click "Cookies and site data"
- Add secure.editorder.net to the section titled "Allow"